Fidonet Portal

From: Bob Roberts (1:218/840)
To: All
Date: Thu, 31.12.20 14:25
Marvel
CS> Have you watched WW84 yet?? I liked it! Smile

I watched it a few days ago. I posted a longer review in SFNet, but in general
I did like it. I'm not one of those to hyper-analyize a superhero action
movie.

I thought the story was good, and the plot was interesting. What I enjoyed
most of all was how the "bad guys" were just normal people. I was a bit
disappointed that they didn't do much with the 1980's setting, other then make
fun of the clothes.

Bob Roberts
--- SBBSecho 3.12-Linux
* Origin: Halls of Valhalla -=- Happy New Year (1:218/840)