Fidonet Portal

From: Carol Shenkenberger (1:275/100)
To: All
Date: Fri, 01.01.21 13:07
Fidonet Reference Library(FSC's)
Re: Fidonet Reference Library(FSC's)
By: Michiel van der Vlist to Martin Foster on Wed Dec 30 2020 03:03 pm

> Hello Martin,
>
> On Wednesday December 30 2020 12:57, you wrote to All:
>
> MF> Under the first heading of "Fidonet Reference Library" on ftsc.org, I
> MF> see numerous FSC's listed. I would be obliged if someone could tell
> MF> me if these documents are standards, proposals or what, thanks.
>
> They are proposals that for one reason or another did not make it into a
> standard.
>
> So: rejected proposals.
>

> Cheers, Michiel

Close. If we have some new ones, they merely may be still in proposal stage.

We get a proposal. It becomes a proposal. If later it shows as a standard, it
becomes a standard.

xxcarol
--- SBBSecho 2.11-Win32
* Origin: SHENK'S EXPRESS telnet://shenks.synchro.net (1:275/100)