Fidonet Portal

From: Maurice Kinal (1:153/7001)
To: All
Date: Wed, 30.12.20 15:08
cutting edge of backwards compatibility
Hey Oli!

O> My message reader/editor already displays the correct time:

Excellent.

O> so what's the point? supporting outdated software?

A lame attempt at preventing a mass extinction event? We'll see ... or not as
the case may be.

Life is good,
Maurice

... Heald hordlocan, hyge fæste bind mid modsefan.
Hold close the treasure-chest, bind your thoughts fast within the heart.
--- GNU bash, version 5.1.4(1)-release (x86_64-motorshed-linux-gnu)
* Origin: Little Mikey's Brain - Ladysmith BC, Canada (1:153/7001)