Fidonet Portal

From: Andrew Leary (1:320/219)
To: All
Date: Tue, 29.12.20 01:34
cutting edge of backwards compatibility
Hello Maurice!

28 Dec 20 14:25, you wrote to me:

MK> @MSGID: 1:153/7001.4013 5fea5b77
MK> @CHRS: UTF-8 4
MK> @TZUTC: -0800
MK> -={ Corrected DateTime for Ladysmith BC, Canada: 2020-12-28 14:25:59
MK> -0800 }=-

MK> Hey Andrew!

MK> I am requesting a ruling pertaining to the usage of this point address
MK> as the vanguard of the proposal presented by myself as the nodelisted
MK> sysop of 1:153/7001. The posted rules for this echoarea suggest that
MK> it is acceptable behavior but due to the seriousness of my proposal I
MK> wish it to be absolutely clear.

You are welcome to try it. You should be aware that it is not guaranteed that
your messages will make it through the network; They may be rejected as having
an invalid date/time stamp, depending on the particular software used by the
nodes your messages pass through.

Andrew

--- GoldED+/LNX 1.1.5-b20180707
* Origin: Phoenix BBS * phoenix.bnbbbs.net (1:320/219)