Fidonet Portal

From: Maurice Kinal (1:153/7001.4013)
To: All
Date: Mon, 28.12.20 15:25
cutting edge of backwards compatibility
-={ Corrected DateTime for Ladysmith BC, Canada: 2020-12-28 14:25:59 -0800 }=-

Hey Andrew!

I am requesting a ruling pertaining to the usage of this point address as the
vanguard of the proposal presented by myself as the nodelisted sysop of
1:153/7001. The posted rules for this echoarea suggest that it is acceptable
behavior but due to the seriousness of my proposal I wish it to be absolutely
clear.

Thank you for your generous attention to this most sensitive matter and if
further clarfication is required please feel free to request it.

Life is good,
Maurice

... Þing sceal gehegan frod wiþ frodne.
Wise men should hold meetings with the wise.
--- GNU bash, version 5.1.0(1)-release (aarch64-unknown-linux-android)
* Origin: Little Mikey's ARM - Ladysmith BC, Canada (1:153/7001.4013)