Fidonet Portal

From: Bob Roberts (1:218/840)
To: All
Date: Sat, 26.12.20 14:15
ender's game, books
KW>> I'm back to re-reading the Foundation series. It's been
KW>> years, apparently one of the media streaming channels is
KW>> doing a series about it.

AA> The tv series looks interesting. It's probably something I would
AA> watch, and THEN dig through the books to get the "full" story.

I read Foundation many many years ago. I still think about it frequently.
It's only of those series that just "stuck with me." It covers such a vast
amount of time and space, and is so detailed.... its a very rich set of books.
I highly recommend. If I recall correctly they also lead very perfectly into
Asimov's Robot series.

I'm very exicited about the AppleTV+ series which should be coming out soon.

I have the books in paperback, I should dig them out.

Bob Roberts
--- SBBSecho 3.11-Linux
* Origin: Halls of Valhalla -=- Happy New Year (1:218/840)