Fidonet Portal

From: Rudi Timmermans (2:292/140)
To: All
Date: Thu, 11.11.21 12:22
AfterShock IOS
Hi Everyone,

As Anatoly told me he can not promise that AfterShock for IOS will ever come, i
have take some new action, i have post into Reddit IOS Programming a post to
find a new dev.

Here is the link:

https://www.reddit.com/r/iOSProgramming/comments/qpbjbl/fidonet_afershock_swi
ft_app/

The people that like to see AfterShock on IOS can mabey help me to share the
link or like the link so the can see there are more people to have the app on
IOS.

Thanks!

Greetings,
Rudi

--- DB4 - Oct 25 2021
* Origin: AfterShock Beta Tester (2:292/140)