Fidonet Portal

From: Ruslan Suleimanov (2:467/888)
To: All
Date: Sat, 16.10.21 22:15
for iphone 12/13
Hi, All!

Aftershock for iphone 12/13 possible ? Smile

Thanks.

WBR, Ruslan Suleimanov.
JabberID: rs@captflint.com
--- GoldED+/FreeBSD/..I LIKE UNIX EVERYDAY..
* Origin: ---/RS/FIDO Druzi 199x fido.odessa.ua/ (2:467/888)

From: Rudi Timmermans (2:292/140)
To: All
Date: Sun, 17.10.21 06:47
Re: for iphone 12/13
Hi Ruslan,

RS> Aftershock for iphone 12/13 possible ? Smile

No it's not yet possible.

Greetings,
Rudi

--- D'Bridge 4
* Origin: AfterShock Beta Tester (2:292/140)

From: Rudi Timmermans (2:292/140)
To: All
Date: Sat, 06.11.21 18:51
Re: for iphone 12/13
Hi,

RS> Aftershock for iphone 12/13 possible ? Smile

I talked today with Anatoly and he can not promise if there would become an IOS
AfterShock app, he has started on it already but it's for from complete, i try
to found a other developer to works on it but till now i dont found anyone, so
if you know someone that can work on it or know other chanels to found a dev
let me know.

Thanks!

Greetings,
Rudi

--- DB4 - Oct 25 2021
* Origin: AfterShock Beta Tester (2:292/140)