Fidonet Portal

From: Janis Kracht (1:261/38)
To: All
Date: Wed, 23.12.20 18:27
Echo Rules
Hi there!

This is the Cats_Meow Echo!

Welcome to all and feel free to post your loves, your hates, your problems and
your joys regarding your cats, your dogs and just about any pets (well, maybe
we can exclude pet rocks? <bg>)

Be respectful of others and they'll be respectful of you Smile

Keep the quoting reasonable...

Have fun!

Take care,
Janis

The moderators of this echo are Janis Kracht and Carol Shenkenberger

--- BBBS/Li6 v4.10 Toy-5
* Origin: Prism bbs (1:261/38)

From: Daryl Stout (1:19/33)
To: All
Date: Fri, 16.04.21 10:36
Re: Echo Rules
Janis,

JK> any pets (well, maybe we can exclude pet rocks? <bg>)

The tagline below comes to mind. <G>

Daryl

... I have a rock garden. Last week, 3 of them died.
=== MultiMail/Win v0.52
--- SBBSecho 3.14-Win32
* Origin: The Thunderbolt BBS - tbolt.synchro.net (1:19/33)

From: Janis Kracht (1:261/38)
To: All
Date: Fri, 16.04.21 12:26
Re: Echo Rules
Hi Daryl,

>> any pets (well, maybe we can exclude pet rocks? <bg>)

> The tagline below comes to mind. <G>

> ... I have a rock garden. Last week, 3 of them died.

That is a good one, Daryl Smile With that in mind, I'm glad when I wrote the
rules I left that open with a question mark hahahaha

Take care,
Janis

--- BBBS/Li6 v4.10 Toy-5
* Origin: Prism bbs (1:261/38)

From: Daryl Stout (1:19/33)
To: All
Date: Sat, 17.04.21 01:48
Re: Echo Rules
Janis,

>> any pets (well, maybe we can exclude pet rocks? <bg>)

> The tagline below comes to mind. <G>

> ... I have a rock garden. Last week, 3 of them died.

JK> That is a good one, Daryl Smile With that in mind, I'm glad when I wrote
JK> the rules I left that open with a question mark hahahaha

I thought you'd like that one. I think they were named "Sly And The
Family Stone". <G>

Daryl

... Meteor Shower Tonight -- Bring your own soap!!