Fidonet Portal

From: Benny Pedersen (2:230/0)
To: All
Date: Thu, 19.07.12 20:53
T h e F i d o G a z e t
Hello Janis!

20 Jul 2011 09:45, Janis Kracht wrote to Gary Perkins:

JK> hehe.. I was probably still in 'a gentoo mindset' when I tried it
JK> last.. rather than use synaptic, I probably grabbed the source and
JK> manually compiled it. I'll have a look at the repository for ubuntu
JK> 9.10. which I'm running here right now.

i still try Amiga on virtualbox, hehe, well its still missing packages in
fidonet overlay, so if some make them to be included there i like to know in
netmail

i hate to have problems alone

today lts is on 12.x why not upgrade ? Smile

or "emerge -auDNvt world"

Regards Benny

... there can only be one way of life, and it works Smile

--- Msged/LNX 6.2.0 (Linux/3.1.10-gentoo-r1 (i686)Wink
* Origin: home.junc.org where qico is waiting (2:230/0)