Fidonet Portal

From: Mike Powell (1:2320/105)
To: All
Date: Sun, 20.12.20 12:37
Back to the BBS - The ret
> If I ran a BBS it would lose most of the Users because I would check messages
> written by my Users and Edit out any foul words before they left my BBS.

There used to be third-party software that worked with GT Power BBSes that
could do that. Most BBS software today does not have that capability, that
I am aware of.

Mike

* SLMR 2.1a * Arkansas figured out a way to get rid of Billy-Jeff.
--- SBBSecho 3.11-Linux
* Origin: capitolcityonline.net * Telnet/SSH:2022/HTTP (1:2320/105)