Fidonet Portal

From: August Abolins (2:221/6)
To: All
Date: Sun, 20.12.20 02:52
Back to the BBS - The return to being online (Part One)
On 12/19/2020 8:31 AM, between "Bob Roberts - August Abolins":
> AA> Back to the BBS - The return to being online (Part One)
> AA> 10 waiting - Premieres Dec 20, 2020
>
> Very exiciting! I wonder who the interviews will be with.....

The YT page lists many of the interviewees and sources for the documentary.
It's right after the brief introduction, just before the Comments section.
Just click on the SHOW MORE to read the rest of it.

---
* Origin: nntp://news.fidonet.fi (2:221/6.0)