Fidonet Portal

From: Ross Cassell (1:123/456)
To: All
Date: Mon, 12.12.11 20:26
FTSC election, call for votes

12 Dec 11 22:48, you wrote to me:

RC>> and if the shoe had been on the other foot, mark my words, they
RC>> would have bitched about such a conflict of interest.

BF> Everybody else does *not* think and act like you...

The world does *not* function the way *you* think it should.

BF> As has already been pointed out, the bean counting was left to each
BF> and everyone here in the echo, since the voting was open. What do you
BF> think Michiel could do to change the outcome?

"One should not engage in or give the appearance of.."

Is this concept too complex for you?

BF> The above is the advantage of transparency. Usually a good thing to
BF> promote democracy. You should try it some time -- like e.g. when you
BF> decide to hi-jack an echo and an e-zine...

See above..

==
Ross (Troika One)
Fidonet Feeds Or Fidonet In Your Newsreader: http://www.easternstar.info
E-mail: ross(at)cassell(dot)us | Other Places: http://links.cassell.us

Canned Laughter was not used in the production of this message!

The sysop of this system did not authorize the usage of canned laughter
in the production of any US Televised situation comedy!

Have A Happy Holiday Season!
--- GoldED+/LNX 1.1.5-b20060121
* Origin: The Eastern Star - Spartanburg, SC USA (1:123/456)