Fidonet Portal

From: mark lewis (1:3634/12)
To: All
Date: Mon, 12.12.11 19:23
Explain your actions
CS> Now, you dropped Ross and forgot his downlinks you assigned to him?
CS> How many others are caught in this? I went with the feed YOU asked me
CS> to make.

AL> I am apparently in the same boat you are. I sent Michiel a NetMail
AL> this morning on this subject.

and we can add me to this list, as well... i've been contacted by scott and,
when i figure out my majik spells again, will be connecting to him...

CS> Ross is the hub you assigned Z1 FTSC members to. By dropping Ross,
CS> you just dropped all Z1 FTSC most likely without ever TELLING us.
CS> FTSC echos can be pretty slow so it may not show for a bit.

AL> I received no warnings here either.

no one did and when the initial disconnect took place between rossC and BF,
MvdL took it upon himself to drop connections and called that activity
"collateral damage" which it clearly was not since he was not involved in the
flak between the other two...

)\/(ark

* Origin: (1:3634/12)