Fidonet Portal

From: Richard Webb (1:116/901)
To: All
Date: Mon, 12.12.11 18:27
FTSC election, call for votes
Hello Ward,

following up a message from Ross Cassell to Ward Dossche:

I do not question Michiels integrity overall, but I do question some
RC> of that which motivates what he does in the name of forwarding weak
RC> minded conspiracy theories. I question the rashness of some of the
RC> decisions he made, such as the cutting off of Mark Lewis, Andrew
RC> Leary and Carol Shenkenberger from the FTSC echo because he did not
RC> stop to think that cutting me off when my seat expired, cut them off
RC> all told and he did not proactively seek remedy to that.

NOr inform the impacted parties from waht I'm gathering.
This from one who, although I did not have a vote directly,
I did make my opinions known to my representative who did,
and in so doing stated that he should retain his seat. One
could easily forward conspiracy theories of one's own from
that one, but I'd rather think that it was just an oversight on his part.

also acknowledge your point on volunteers WArd, but I've
thought bean counters for all FIdonet elections who are not
otherwise involved is a great idea.

Regards,
Richard
---