Fidonet Portal

From: Roy Witt (1:387/22)
To: All
Date: Mon, 12.12.11 17:23
FTSC election, call for votes
12 Dec 11 21:06, Ward Dossche wrote to Roy Witt:

RW>> The real joke is in your hand, Ward.

WD> I just printed out your text and am holding it.

Good, you now have a fine example of Really Xtra Teriffic...

Look at what's between your legs when you sit on your throne the next time
you sit down to go...that's the real joke.

R\%/itt

,,,By the time you find greener pastures, you can't climb the fence!

--- Twit(t) Filter v2.1 (C) 2000-10
* Origin: SATX Alamo Area Net * South * Texas, USA * (1:387/22)