Fidonet Portal

From: Charles Pierson (1:153/757.26)
To: All
Date: Tue, 15.12.20 16:03
Goodreads
Does anyone use Goodreads website?

I was trying to read an article on there I saw in an email, but when I tried
to log on, it kept giving me a Captcha error, even though there was no
captcha on the page.

--- Mystic BBS v1.12 A46 2020/08/26 (Raspberry Pi/32)
* Origin: theoasisbbs.ddns.net:1357 (1:153/757.26)

From: Charles Pierson (1:153/757.26)
To: All
Date: Tue, 15.12.20 17:32
Re: Goodreads
On 15 Dec 2020, August Abolins said the following...
AA> CP> I was trying to read an article on there I saw in an email, but when
AA> tried
AA> CP> to log on, it kept giving me a Captcha error, even though there was n
AA> CP> captcha on the page.
AA>
AA> Sometimes the captcha pop-up can hide in another window below the main
AA> page.

I thought of that, if it is, it's doing a great job of hiding.