Fidonet Portal

From: Kai Richter (2:240/77)
To: All
Date: Tue, 08.12.20 14:49
systemd
Hello Dennis!

08 Dec 20, Dennis Katsonis wrote to Gerrit Kuehn:

GK>> Well, I don't care much about its power. It's obviously the wrong
GK>> tool for me, made for scenarios I don't have here.

DK> Systemd isn't that bad.

People are reading but not understanding. It is that bad _for him_.

DK> It's much better than Lennart's pulseaudio, now THAT sucks.

Come on, what kind of comparision is that? The ~1100K of a candle fire doesn't
hurt that much because the sun is much hotter?

DK> I moved to Systed with Fedora in 2013 or so,

And that's great. If it fits to your needs then enjoy using it.

Regards

Kai

--- GoldED+/LNX 1.1.4.7
* Origin: Monobox (2:240/77)