Fidonet Portal

From: Paul Quinn (3:640/1384.125)
To: All
Date: Tue, 08.12.20 00:09
systemd
Hi! Kai,

On 12/07/2020 08:52 PM, you wrote to Karel Kral:

KK>> Any advice?

KK>> ;-)

KR> Yes. Stop wasteing our time and let's do something useful.

KR> For example teach me if it's wasteing or wasting? I do write looking and
KR> watching but with "e" if it's boeing. What's the rule of that??

If your question is genuine then I recommend asking it in the ENGLISH_TUTOR
echo. Otherwise, continue as you are as the visual humour is quite
entertaining. ;)

Cheers,
Paul.

--- Mozilla/5.0 (X11; Linux i686; rv:31.0) Gecko/20100101 Thunderbird/31.4.0
* Origin: Yikes! Who swiped me origin!?! (3:640/1384.125)