Fidonet Portal

From: Alan Ianson (1:153/757.2)
To: All
Date: Mon, 07.12.20 10:18
systemd
Re: systemd
By: Karel Kral to All on Mon Dec 07 2020 01:27 pm

KK> Moving to Centos 8.x with all that systemd crap.

I had a quick play with systemd on debian. It works well. It's possible to
start a service like binkd or a BBS as a regular user rather than root.

KK> Any advice?

My OS, slackware still doesn't ship systemd and I am fine without it but I am
not a systemd hater.

Ttyl Smile,
Al

... Computers run on faith, not electrons.
--- SBBSecho 3.11-Linux