Fidonet Portal

From: Rob Swindell (1:103/705)
To: All
Date: Thu, 03.12.20 23:09
i've been duped ... or was i?
Re: i've been duped ... or was i?
By: Kai Richter to Maurice Kinal on Fri Dec 04 2020 05:38 am

> MK> This isn't that far off from a numbered userbase on a BBS where by
> MK> default the sysop is listed as number 1.
>
> I can't remember how QWK uses the usernumber index.

It doesn't. Smile

> Maybe that was part of the BBS responsibilties.

Yup. Just confirming for ya,
--
digital man

Synchronet/BBS Terminology Definition #63:
SAUCE = Standard Architecture for Universal Comment Extensions (ACiD)

--- SBBSecho 3.11-Linux
* Origin: Vertrauen - [vert/cvs/bbs].synchro.net (1:103/705)