Fidonet Portal

From: alexander koryagin (2:5020/400)
To: All
Date: Fri, 21.12.12 10:23
some

processed: spam filter heuristic analysis disabled)

From: "alexander koryagin"

F2EP
Hi, Paul Quinn! How are you?
on Friday, 21 of December, I read your message to Alexander Koryagin
about "some"

ak>> If you want to look at the page in question:

ak>> http://savepic.ru/3610042.gif

PQ> Very nice. If swipe my finger over the screen I can nearly feel the
PQ> texture of the paper. ;-)

As for the error, I suspect, that before a man scanned this book, a fly had sat
on the page for some time to make itself earier; and after that vaunted
Finereader had made out "b" from "ws". ;-)

[...A woman at first makes a man blind, then deaf]
Bye Paul!
Alexander (yAlexKo[]yandex.ru) + 2:5020/2140.91
fido7.english-tutor 2012

--- ifmail v.2.15dev5.4
* Origin: Demos online service (2:5020/400)