Fidonet Portal

From: August Abolins (2:333/808.7)
To: All
Date: Fri, 20.11.20 17:48
It's nice to be appreciated with $'s
Hi Wilfred!

20 Nov 20 15:48, you wrote to me:

WV> Hi August,

WV> On 2020-11-20 17:01:11, you wrote to All:

AA>> I ordered a bunch of these for my shop. Http://thebookseat.ca.

WV> The capital 'H' at the front makes it a non working link in GoldED.
WV> Sad

INTERESTING. A new kind of horror. That means when I thumb-type on my phone,
I have to be sure that the link is inside a sentence, otherwise my smart
blackberry thinks it is the start of a new sentence and assumes capitalization
is required.

BTW.. this echo is supposed to be now turned off from the TgBBS system. The
sysop has been informed (by me, not by the moderator) ..but I assume Stas
missed this one.

Most future postings in this echo by me will be from TgBBS. Therefore, I will
expect this echo will dry up very fast - and back to a dead echo as it was for
years devoid of on-topic content. Hello tests and auto-post rules don't really
count. ;)

Chow.

--- GoldED+/W32-MINGW 1.1.5-b20180707
* Origin: ----> Point Of VeleNo BBs (http://www.velenobbs.netWink (2:333/808.7)