Fidonet Portal

From: August Abolins (2:460/58)
To: All
Date: Fri, 20.11.20 15:38
It's nice to be appreciated with $'s

I ordered a bunch of these for my shop. Http://thebookseat.ca. Two of them were
mislabeled: wrong barcode. I posted a pic of this in an earlier msg here. After
informing the company of this quality control matter, and providing them with
more info (an obscure VNET number on one of the labels) they rewarded me with
reduction of the equivalent of 3 units out of the original 50.

" Hi August,

Thank you so much for all your help.
I have attached a photo of the label and where the VNET number is located. If
you could please let me know the number on the label I would appreciate it.

I have amended your invoice so 3 Book Seats at no charge now"

Nice to know that good people do exist.

--- tg BBS v0.6.2
* Origin: Fido by Telegram BBS by Stas Mishchenkov (2:460/58)

From: Wilfred van Velzen (2:280/464)
To: All
Date: Fri, 20.11.20 16:14
Re: It's nice to be appreciated with $'s
Hi August,

On 2020-11-20 17:01:11, you wrote to All:

AA> I ordered a bunch of these for my shop. Http://thebookseat.ca.

The capital 'H' at the front makes it a non working link in GoldED. Sad

Bye, Wilfred.

--- FMail-lnx64 2.1.0.18-B20170815
* Origin: FMail development HQ (2:280/464)

From: Wilfred van Velzen (2:280/464)
To: All
Date: Sat, 21.11.20 20:01

On 2020-11-20 16:48:24, you wrote to me:

AA> BTW.. this echo is supposed to be now turned off from the TgBBS
AA> system. The sysop has been informed (by me, not by the moderator)
AA> ..but I assume Stas missed this one.

AA> Most future postings in this echo by me will be from TgBBS. Therefore, I
AA> will expect this echo will dry up very fast - and back to a dead echo as
it
AA> was for years devoid of on-topic content. Hello tests and auto-post rules
AA> don't really count. ;)

Before the Telegram messages started, I had just 16 messages in this area...