Fidonet Portal

From: August Abolins (2:460/58)
To: All
Date: Thu, 19.11.20 20:26
This is what people do. They catalog-shop at a competitor and send me
This is what people do. They catalog-shop at a competitor and send me these
things. Screen captures of their screens. A reality. They use the damn phone.
Not retro-gear to communicate. Telegram fits the model well. I guess I don't
really need an online presence! LOL. Just let everyone else manage their
inventory listings for me. I can usually get the same thing anyway. I am just a
Telegram or a phone call away.
https://brorabbit.g0x.ru/pic/5fb6c34e.jpg

--- tg BBS v0.6.2
* Origin: Fido by Telegram BBS by Stas Mishchenkov (2:460/58)