Fidonet Portal

From: August Abolins (2:460/58)
To: All
Date: Thu, 19.11.20 20:08
A true horror story. Another bill that I will need hustle to pay off
A true horror story. Another bill that I will need hustle to pay off
post-Christmas. After 8 pages of listed items the grand total is [####]. BTW,
I know that this group has been turned off for the link to Fido - but I don't
care. Their loss.
https://brorabbit.g0x.ru/pic/5fb6beda.jpg

--- tg BBS v0.6.2
* Origin: Fido by Telegram BBS by Stas Mishchenkov (2:460/58)