Fidonet Portal

From: August Abolins (2:460/58)
To: All
Date: Thu, 19.11.20 19:50
This morning was the first sign of ice on my lake. Thin, but it was
This morning was the first sign of ice on my lake. Thin, but it was there.
There were a few spots here and there with open water, but surrounded
completely by ice. There was a very funny scene. I have various ducks that
hang around. Mergansers primarily. In one of those open circles of water
(usually right above a spring fed feed) was a lone merganser. What a site.
You'd think the poor thing woke up from a little power nap to find out that it
was trapped as if to say "WTF". Anyway, I was in a hurry and didn't have time
to take a pic.

--- tg BBS v0.6.2
* Origin: Fido by Telegram BBS by Stas Mishchenkov (2:460/58)