Fidonet Portal

From: August Abolins (2:221/1.58)
To: All
Date: Thu, 19.11.20 08:48
absolutley no smoking dogs
Hello Brother!

** On Thursday 19.11.20 - 14:59, Brother Rabbit wrote to All:

BR> brorabbit.g0x.ru/pic/5fb65e0e.jpg

What's the context?

Did you take the pic? Where exactly did this occur? Why was
such a thing inspired to be created? Is there a recent ban on
people smoking at places and this is a response to suggest
that we are like dogs too and what if we were the dogs?

It kinda reminds me of Gary Larson's twisted take on how
animals might think if they could talk.

It made me laugh a bit and ask questions - probably more than
anyone would say on Facebook. But we can do better, right?

--
../|ug

--- OpenXP 5.0.47
* Origin: Mobile? COFFEE_KLATSCH = https://tinyurl.com/y56r9f2o (2:221/1.58)