Fidonet Portal

From: August Abolins (2:221/1.58)
To: All
Date: Wed, 18.11.20 19:33
Graphic Novel
Hello Charles!

** On Wednesday 18.11.20 - 10:52, Charles Pierson wrote to August Abolins:

AA>> The F*ck to Sleep books (there are about 3 titles now) are
AA>> resonable sellers, but for a rather short (few pages) they are a
AA>> tad pricey IMHO.

CP> I believe it. But if people are willing to pay it, why not?

The reality is, that people are often NOT willing to pay full
price. The spontaneous discounts that the a four-letter places
apply attests to that; they can't rid of those books unless
they are discounted.

CP>>>  Amazon    Apple
CP>>> Books    Google    Kobo

AA>> Those are all four-letter words in my world.

CP> Convenient isn't 4 letters. ;)

You must be reading a foreign dictionary! Surprised

People are welcome to email or call my shop at anytime and I
can order what is required. I could even field emails
overnight. I could be persuaded to even use Telegram. ;)

I often match or come very close to the unfair-competitor
price. I don't have lucrative gov't contracts for building
projects that have nothing to do with my main business. :/

http://pics.rsh.ru/img/shop-independent_uxfnt7se.jpg

--
../|ug

--- OpenXP 5.0.47