Fidonet Portal

From: August Abolins (2:333/808.7)
To: All
Date: Wed, 18.11.20 17:34
Graphic Novel
Hi Charles!

18 Nov 20 08:13, you wrote to All:

CP> I saw this ad and almost choked on my coffee.

CP>  GRAPHIC NOVELNature of the BeastBy Adam Mansbach, Douglas
CP> Mcgowan, Owen Brozman$1.99ORIGINALLY $9.99

Electronic version at that price?

Go for it.. It is Published Mar 16, 2012
$23.95 US / $35.95 CA list price | Ctn Qty: 28

CP> action-packed graphic novel from the #1 New York
CP> Times bestselling-author of Go the F*ck to Sleep.

The F*ck to Sleep books (there are about 3 titles now) are resonable sellers,
but for a rather short (few pages) they are a tad pricey IMHO.

CP>  Amazon    Apple Books    Google    Kobo

Those are all four-letter words in my world.

---
* Origin: ----> Point Of VeleNo BBs (http://www.velenobbs.netWink (2:333/808.7)