Fidonet Portal

From: Netsurge (1:229/101)
To: All
Date: Tue, 17.11.20 21:46
Usenet Server
I have decided to offer a free text only Usenet server for the bbs community.

It's peered with multiple NSP's across the world, we carry the big 8 (rec.,
soc., comp., alt., etc), and a full feed of SciNet for those of you who want to
participate on the go.

Joining is easy, visit https://scinet-ftn.org for details on getting signed up.

If you have any questions, just let me know.

|15frank |08// |15netsurge
|07disksh0p|08!|07bbs |08% |07bbs.diskshop.ca |08% |07mystic goodness
|11SciNet |03ftn hq |08% |07https://scinet-ftn.org

--- Mystic BBS v1.12 A47 2020/10/31 (Linux/64)
* Origin: % disksh0p!bbs % bbs.diskshop.ca % SciNet ftn hq % (1:229/101)