Fidonet Portal

From: Michiel van der Vlist (2:280/5555)
To: All
Date: Sun, 10.12.06 17:24
FidoNews Editor MIA?
Hello Dale!

On Saturday December 09 2006 23:23, you wrote to me:

DS>> Don't know, and TTTT don't care. Netmail is pretty irrelevant to
DS>> me.

MVDV>> In that case, you have no need for a nodelist at all and
MVDV>> should keep your nose out of the business of those who do
MVDV>> need an accurate and up to date nodelist.

DS> I really don't care much about the nodelist anymore for my own
DS> personal use,

Noted.

DS> although I recognize its importance to the whole of
DS> Fidonet -- it's you who are OCD about it.

IOW when someone expresses concerns about anomalies in the nodelist it should
be done *your* way and your way only.

Also noted.

Cheers, Michiel

--- GoldED+/W32-MSVC 1.1.5-b20060315