Fidonet Portal

From: Dan Ceppa (1:138/666)
To: All
Date: Sun, 10.12.06 12:18
Q.E.D. - W5 (was: FidoNews Editor MIA?
-> On 09 Dec 06 10:19:34, mark lewis got back to Dan Ceppa
-> Re: Q.E.D. - W5 (was: FidoNews Editor MIA?

> RN> Ah, okay. That was an acronym I hadn't seen before. Thanks for
> RN> explanation.

JD> It also stands for What, where when, who, and another w word I cant
JD> think of at the moment. W5 was the name of a TV news program here

DC> The 5th 'W' is "how".

ml> no... see my other post... this was 3rd grade stuff O:)

My mistake. "How" is the 6th "W". And, in some sites, "why" is
left out of the grouping. I think the reason is that "why" often
requires speculation on the story.

--- OMX/Blue Wave/DOS v2.30
* Origin: Soundly on the Fault Line (1:138/666.0)