Fidonet Portal

From: mark lewis (1:3634/12)
To: All
Date: Sat, 09.12.06 15:56
FidoNews Editor MIA?
MvdV>> You asked *who* I meant, You did *not* ask what my motive was
MvdV>> for writing what I wrote.

CS> Ok, I'll bite. What was your motive?

MvdV> The system of the FidoNews editor went off-line. Within 48 hours
MvdV> Shannon started calling for his replacement. A ZC's system went
MvdV> off-line. A year passed and Shannon said nothing. My motive was
MvdV> to expose his hypocracy.

unless i'm rather mistaken, shannon was out of country during that time... if
not, he was decidedly elsewhere and not as active as has been seen in the last
year or two... but you don't take things like that into account...

)\/(ark

* Origin: (1:3634/12)