Fidonet Portal

From: Dan Ceppa (1:138/666)
To: All
Date: Sat, 09.12.06 11:44
FidoNews Editor MIA?
-> On 08 Dec 06 17:46:00, Dale Shipp got back to Dan Ceppa
-> Re: FidoNews Editor MIA?

DS> Times have changed. I can get whole durian at several stores
DS> within my normal shopping radius of 5-20 miles.

DC> It still reminds me of Stephen Ceidburg.

DS> I believe that he was the one that introduced them to the group in
DS> the early 90's. We never met him directly, he died shortly after we
DS> joined the echo.

I missed his first visit to a Cooking echo picnic. He never made
the next year around. Sad

... "So long, and thanks for all the recipes!"
--- OMX/Blue Wave/DOS v2.30
* Origin: Soundly on the Fault Line (1:138/666.0)