Fidonet Portal

From: Lee Lofaso (2:221/360)
To: All
Date: Sun, 15.11.20 12:50
Weakling
Hello Angela,

[..]

>You make a good point. I believe it should ultimately be the woman's
> decision but any decent woman should heavily weigh her partner's opinion as
> well when making that decision.

Why? Whatever happened to doctor/patient relationship? A doctor
advises his patient, his patient makes a decision as to what to do.
Might even get a second opinion. From another doctor.

Could also be a number of other reasons. Could be financial.
Could be mental health issues. Point is, she is in control of
making her own decisions. And should never be placed in the
position of being controlled by others.

--Lee

--
Say it loud! Say it clear! / Refugees are welcome here!

--- MesNews/1.08.05.00-gb
* Origin: nntp://rbb.fidonet.fi - Lake Ylo - Finland (2:221/360.0)