Fidonet Portal

From: Robin K. Popper (hajek) (2:420/33)
To: All
Date: Mon, 13.01.20 14:47
2020
Hi, Paul!

PQ> (I don't always read messages here, Robin.Wink I have to say that your
PQ> written English is a lot better than some so-called 'native'
PQ> English-speaking folks' efforts. Don't hold back.

Thank you for the praise, but it belongs to Mr. GOOGLE Smile Microsoft
translators and even produced in our country in the Czech Republic do not
achieve so great results. Mr. GOODLE is very good. I try, but it is difficult
especially when I need to answer Sad
Bye
Robin

--- GEcho 1.20/KLF Team
* Origin: POPPER Univerzal BBS (FidoNet), Praha, BOHEMIA & MORAVIA (2:420/33)