Fidonet Portal

From: Benny Pedersen (2:230/0)
To: All
Date: Fri, 06.11.20 04:51
Linux & Modems
Hello Alexey!

05 Nov 2020 01:22, Alexey Vissarionov wrote to Benny Pedersen:

BP>> yes, it should be openrc or systemd
AV> Both are just a different sorts of faggotry...

maybe, i am disapointed by commodore that allowed microsoft to deliver basic
roms to commodore pets and c64 vic20 c128, this was perfect way of stoping
better software in the case there was never any virus updates to roms software

i had hoped to see fully dokumented asm code for basic roms so it could be
developed updates to them, but maybe we would just have created basic patch
software, hmm

on the other side COMAL 80 was the best alternative, just not many that at that
time of selling nobody know about, and who did, did not pay more attention to,
it was also more expensive then the basic roms, but comal was inded programmed
from asm coders that know more on how 6502 worked

Regards Benny

... too late to die young Smile

--- Msged/LNX 6.1.2 (Linux/5.9.6-gentoo-x86_64 (x86_64)Wink
* Origin: I will always keep a PC running CPM 3.0 (2:230/0)