Fidonet Portal

From: August Abolins (2:460/58)
To: All
Date: Thu, 12.11.20 19:44
DOOM echo vs Gameplay
--To: Charles Pierson--

AA>> CP> There are Doom games available on Android. Then that
AA>> is very cool. Then Telegram could serve as a tool for the
AA>> chatty players.

cp> I'm not seeing the connection you're making.

cp> Why would you be on the game and on the message area at
cp> the same time?

I'm not. I am saying that if the user just has one device and uses it for
playing the game, then maybe the access to DOOM echo would be handy at other
times - and be in touch with fans of the game to post comments, tips, mods,
etc.

cp> It's not really for real time activity during gameplay.

I agree. I never assumed simultaneous game+chat activity.
--- tg BBS v0.6.2
* Origin: Fido by Telegram BBS by Stas Mishchenkov (2:460/58)