Fidonet Portal

From: Charles Pierson (1:154/10)
To: All
Date: Thu, 12.11.20 10:20
Hmmm.. I see that DOOM is open source. A built-in FTN linkup in the
Hello, August Abolins -> Charles Pierson.
On 11/12/20 5:55 PM you wrote:

> Hmmm.. I see that DOOM is open source. A built-in FTN linkup in
> the game would be interesting. But wouldn't that distract from the
> attention one must have to play the game?

Again, I'm not seeing the connection.

FTN echo's and real time game play aren't really compatible.

--
Best regards!
Posted using Hotdoged on Android

--- HotdogEd/2.13.5 (Android; Google Android; rv:1) Hotdoged/1596877233000 Hotd
* Origin: thePharcyde_ distribution system (1:154/10)