Fidonet Portal

From: Angela Walker (1:129/165)
To: All
Date: Fri, 13.11.20 06:16
Weakling
Re: Weakling
By: Lee Lofaso to Aaron Thomas on Wed Nov 04 2020 02:03 am

> A victim might not be able to file a police report. Could be a child
> who is dependent on the rapist for survival. A crime committed is still
> a crime, even if no police report is or has been filed.
>
> --Lee

Good point. And nobody on the pro-choice side is advocating "an abortion
clinic" on every street corner, but more than one in the entire State would be
nice! Texas?? Abortion is, and should remain, a rarity - but I cannot support
making it illegal for everyone because half the people believe it's wrong 100%
of the time.
--- SBBSecho 2.27-Win32
* Origin: Battlestar BBS : battlestarbbs.dyndns.org (1:129/165)