Fidonet Portal

From: Charles Pierson (1:154/10)
To: All
Date: Fri, 13.11.20 08:15
Counting votes
Hello, Gerhard Strangar -> Charles Pierson.
On 11/12/20 6:24 PM you wrote:

> Am 12 Nov 20 07:00:30 schrob Charles Pierson an Gerhard Strangar
> zum Thema <Counting votes> CP> I mean, I can understand not wanting
> to go be in a large crowd on CP> election day to vote. However, with
> the early voting option, I had many CP> family members all over the
> country go vote in person without crowds. I've heard of people
> waiting in line for over an hour. But what's going on there? Our
> polling stations are open on Sundays from 8:00 to 18:00 hours with
> 500-1000 voters per station and I'd say they're pretty much
> equipartitioned over time. Only when church is out there might be up
> to 20 people at once, but I don't think it takes more than five
> minutes for all of them to vote.

You've got many different methods for how people vote, based on how each
state does it. Depending on where they live, they might have several
offices up for election.

There isn't one national method for voting, so there isn't an easy
answer.

--
Best regards!
Posted using Hotdoged on Android

--- HotdogEd/2.13.5 (Android; Google Android; rv:1) Hotdoged/1596877233000 Hotd
* Origin: thePharcyde_ distribution system (1:154/10)