Fidonet Portal

From: Gerhard Strangar (2:240/2188.575)
To: All
Date: Thu, 12.11.20 19:24
Counting votes
Am 12 Nov 20 07:00:30 schrob Charles Pierson an Gerhard Strangar zum Thema
<Counting votes>

CP> I mean, I can understand not wanting to go be in a large crowd on
CP> election day to vote. However, with the early voting option, I had many
CP> family members all over the country go vote in person without crowds.

I've heard of people waiting in line for over an hour. But what's going on
there? Our polling stations are open on Sundays from 8:00 to 18:00 hours with
500-1000 voters per station and I'd say they're pretty much equipartitioned
over time. Only when church is out there might be up to 20 people at once, but
I don't think it takes more than five minutes for all of them to vote.

Tschoe mit Oe
Gerhard
---
* Origin: (2:240/2188.575)