Fidonet Portal

From: Aaron Thomas (1:229/426)
To: All
Date: Wed, 04.11.20 16:58
Jacked Up News Polls
Those polls that were putting Biden ahead a couple weeks ago were obviously
flawed severely. Despite the outcome, we are seeing the relevance of lame Fox
News polls, which are among other stations that were pushing those stories.
Notice how they never mentioned exactly how the polls were conducted? Now we
see why; they were bogus. Trump obviously won the popular vote in many states.

If anything, that should teach people (hopefully will teach Biden) to not go
crazy with liberal policy during his first term. At the same time, I hope this
teaches Republicans to show more concern for liberal politics, since it's so
incredibly difficult to defeat them. We've been divided since day 1, that will
never change - but it's ignorant as hell for our representatives to not be
searching for common ground. That's the real reason why nobody is happy. All
this crap that we ask our reps for should be negotiable but instead of
negotiating for us, they're just focused on potential vote loss from being too
moderate.

--- Renegade vY2Ka2

From: Aaron Thomas (1:229/426)
To: All
Date: Thu, 05.11.20 21:18
Re: Jacked Up News Polls
LL> Lemme see if I got this right -

It's not very likely, but let's see! Smile (just joking)

LL> * In 2016, Hillary Clinton got almost 3 million votes more than Donald
LL> Trump and lost the presidential election.

Right!

LL> * In 2020, Joe Biden got over 4 million votes more than Donald Trump
LL> and won the presidential contest.

I think you're right again but we'll see.

LL> The people have spoken. Their message to Trump? "You're fired!"

50% of the people have fired Trump, and the other 50% - what about them?
Deplorables? Don't worry, if Joe cures cancer and/or covid like he said he
would, then we will be grateful.

--- Renegade vY2Ka2

From: Aaron Thomas (1:229/426)
To: All
Date: Sat, 07.11.20 13:10
Re: Jacked Up News Polls
LL> called in his favor, with the few remaining states having finished
LL> counting their vote totals.

No, it's official - Fox news declared Joe Biden a winner, and I can't help but
to trust the only mainstream media that's been honest with me for so many
years.

What now? Where's the coronavirus and cancer cure? When will Joe share those
with the non-elites?

--- Renegade vY2Ka2

From: TIM RICHARDSON (1:123/140)
To: All
Date: Sat, 07.11.20 14:53
Re: Jacked Up News Polls
On 11-07-20, AARON THOMAS said to LEE LOFASO:

LL> called in his favor, with the few remaining states having finished
LL> counting their vote totals.

AT>No, it's official - Fox news declared Joe Biden a winner, and I can't help
AT>but to trust the only mainstream media that's been honest with me for so
AT>many years.

AT>What now? Where's the coronavirus and cancer cure? When will Joe share
AT>those with the non-elites?

Biden was declared the next president.

I would suggest you lay in a supply of non-perishable food and plenty of ammo
for all your firearms. If you don't have any firearms, I strongly suggest you
buy some.

Tagline;

"Americans should feel insulted. Democrats had four years to come up with a
sharp, viable candidate, and the best they could do was Joe Biden; A geriatric
remnant of a bygone era. Obama's foil. A swamp rat with zero accomplishments
who's been hiding in DC for severl decades with nothing to show for it except
having gotten wealthy due to his life in politics! Good call!"

---
*Durango b301 #PE*
* Origin: Fido Since 1991 | QWK by Web | BBS.FIDOSYSOP.ORG (1:123/140)

From: Aaron Thomas (1:229/426)
To: All
Date: Sat, 07.11.20 20:50
Re: Jacked Up News Polls
AI> AT> What now? Where's the coronavirus and cancer cure? When will Joe share
AI> AT> those with the non-elites?
AI>
AI> Didn't Trump say a vaccine would be ready by the end of the year?
AI>
AI> He should be making an announcement soon.

Yea but my governor won't let us have a Trump vaccine, so we need a Biden
vaccine.

--- Renegade vY2Ka2