Fidonet Portal

From: Kees van Eeten (2:280/5003.4)
To: All
Date: Sat, 29.12.12 21:05
A dream for 2013
I have done some exercises with the current nodelist as published
by the ZC2.

If one would replace all all-zero phonenumbers with -Unpublished-
and removed Pvt from all lines that show a useable DNS-name or
IP address, the remaining number of Pvt nodes would be 165, down from
312 in the current list.

Kees

--- FPD v2.9.040207 GoldED+/LNX 1.1.5
* Origin: My views are moderated by a virtual Penguin (2:280/5003.4)