Fidonet Portal

From: Ward Dossche (2:292/854)
To: All
Date: Fri, 28.12.12 12:21
Switchover to 3.3.0
Switchover to the new MAKENL occured today in Z2 without major announcements.

Worked like a gem. With thanks to Kees Van Eeten.

\%/@rd

--- D'Bridge 3.9
* Origin: Many Glacier / Protect - Preserve - Conserve (2:292/854)

From: Joe Delahaye (1:249/303)
To: All
Date: Mon, 07.01.13 10:46
Re: Switchover to 3.3.0
Re: Re: Switchover to 3.3.0

> As for the correctness of one's name ... for the better part of the past
> month my name from my birth certificate was in the nodelist ... no-one
> seems to have noticed it, it generated not a single comment/message/spark.
>
> So ... ??

Nobody cares??? I t hink the only thing they care about is that the IP or the
nodenumbers are correct
--- SBBSecho 2.12-Win32
* Origin: The Lions Den BBS, Trenton, On, CDN (1:249/303)

From: Ward Dossche (2:292/854)
To: All
Date: Mon, 07.01.13 12:08
Re: Switchover to 3.3.0
BF> If you had rather used my Y2K patched version (where the outdated 26
BF> character limitation was one of corrections I made), available for more
BF> than 12 years now, 2:203/6 would read correctly. After all, that's the
BF> version I've been using to create my segments for all those years...

Have you ever offered it to me or made its existance known?

At the moment I use 3.3.0, I think we're now talking different worlds.

I live by what the programmers can provide me. For example, I now understand
the case why not to auto-add a variable comment-line based on the software's
name/date/version and will live with that.

From: Ward Dossche (2:292/854)
To: All
Date: Wed, 09.01.13 01:37
Re: Switchover to 3.3.0
BF>WD> Have you ever offered it to me or made its existance known?

BF> Of course I have. Over and over again, but you never listened.

Well, seems you get a new chance then with a new makenl ...