Fidonet Portal

From: Kees van Eeten (2:280/5003.4)
To: All
Date: Thu, 27.12.12 16:58
MINphone
Hello Ward!

27 Dec 12 13:45, you wrote to Andrew Leary:

AL>> Values lower than 1 make no sense anyway; how can a phone number have 0
AL>> parts?

WD> 1) As an indication there is none?

WD> e.g.
WD> ",854,Many_Glacier,Mortsel,Edouard_Dossche,,33600,V34,VFC,MO,ICM,..."
WD> ""
WD> 2) As an indication the MINphone-test should be skipped?

I believe the logic is, that there is no value, so the value is not
tested. MINphone is also skipped, when alpha values are permitted.
But checking all permissible values is always good.

Such tests are never triggered when testing with live nodelists.

Kees

--- FPD v2.9.040207 GoldED+/LNX 1.1.5
* Origin: My views are moderated by a virtual Penguin (2:280/5003.4)