Fidonet Portal

From: Torsten Bamberg (2:240/5832)
To: n/a
Date: Tue, 30.10.18 19:47
No compression to one node
Hallo Marc!

29.10.2018 20:04, Marc Lewis schrieb an Torsten Bamberg:

ML>> How do I set Squish to not compress packets for one particular
ML>> node?
TB>> Netmail or echomail?
ML> Thank you for your reply!
You are welcome. Smile

ML> He would prefer to receive everything uncompressed, but I'm not sure
ML> that Squish can do this.
Well, no, squish can't sent echomail uncompressed by default.
But, if you define a different squish.cfg witout any packer defintions, all
pakets will be uncompressed.

If you want to sent netmail without compression, do a 'squish out' without
'squash'.

Compressing mail was one of the main features of squish.

Possibly hpt/fastecho can handle uncompressed mail, but I really don't know
this, because im not using one of them.

ML> Marc
Bye/2 Torsten

... MAILBOX01: up 14d 23h 07m load: 38 proc, 157 threads (tbupv1.0)
--- GoldED+ 1.1.5-18
* Origin: DatenBahn BBS Hamburg (2:240/5832)