Fidonet Portal

From: Sean Dennis (1:18/200)
To: n/a
Date: Mon, 29.10.18 15:47
No compression to one node
Hello Marc,

29 Oct 18 11:19 at you wrote to All:

ML> How do I set Squish to not compress packets for one particular node?

Let me dig up my Squish config file from backup tonight. Squish does have a
way to do this IIRC correctly in the config file and using the ROUTE.CFG file.

Later,
Sean

... You can lead a man to slaughter, but you can't make him think.
--- GoldED+/LNX 1.1.5-b20170303
* Origin: Outpost BBS * Limestone, TN, USA (1:18/200)