Fidonet Portal

From: Kurt Weiske (1:129/102)
To: All
Date: Mon, 23.04.12 15:06
FidoGazette Vol 6 No 7 Ap
-=> Marc Lewis wrote to Nicholas Boel HTML codes there are not kosher and not readily readable. It's lame
ML> e-mail clients that are at fault. They should be using a news reader
ML> program made for NNTP - not email clients such as "Outlook Distress"
ML> and the like. Under OS/2 ProNews/2 is superb.

Lame users, you mean. OE works fine for NNTP, when you tell it to
compose/send in plain text. I like it just because it's the devil I've known
for close to 10 years.

kurt weiske | http://realitycheckbbs.org

... Question the heroic approach
--- MultiMail/Win32 v0.49
--- SBBSecho 2.12-Win32
* Origin: Convolution BBS - convolution.us (1:129/102)